Friday, August 20, 2010

How to start trading stocks?

I want to get in the stock market. I have started reading about trading stocks and plan to do much more research before I start. I was going to use an online brokerage. Which would you recommend? And do I have to be 18 for this?How to start trading stocks?
Yes you have to be 18.





First three trades at Scottrade are free if you sign up through my link.


https://apply.scottrade.com/?refnum=TYPO鈥?/a>How to start trading stocks?
TDAmeritrade is the best.





Yes you have to be 18 but if your younger just have a guardian open it with you.





Don't bother doing research. Can you read a book on how to ride a bike? You learn by doing so open your account and get cracking.





I Write covered calls from home for a living.

No comments:

Post a Comment