Friday, August 20, 2010

How can a boy get feminine features in him without converting into a girl ?

I want to acquire feminine features into my body like smooth skin little change in voice and also female behavior. But I want to be as a boy and I don't want to change as a girl by operations. So, can any one suggest me how to get using medicines or natural techniques ? I shall be highly thankful if you can give me the best way or you can also contact me through mail.


Thanks in advanceHow can a boy get feminine features in him without converting into a girl ?
i think just studying a woman or women would give you a good idea on how to act more feminine. Use nice creams. With jojoba oil.





;)How can a boy get feminine features in him without converting into a girl ?
smooth skin? Buy moisturiser and make your skin soft. You can have injected female hormones but that makes breasts grow.
Talk to your doctor about this! It is not normal, but he can help by having you see a psychologist or what other options there are out there that would work for you.





Also there are some natural pills or creams out there that are helpful, checkout an store like Vitamin Shoppe or GNC.
Go to a psychologist, and ask whats wrong with you.


Obviously something is..

No comments:

Post a Comment