Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you say ';Dont talk to me'; In Spanish';?

what is ';They dont pay you know mind'; In spanish please help need to learn more wordsHow do you say ';Dont talk to me'; In Spanish';?
No hablar conmigo. Don't talk to me.How do you say ';Dont talk to me'; In Spanish';?
No me hables perra!
This website will help you learn any Spanish word you want.


just type in the word you want translated into Spanish and there you go :)





http://translate.google.com/#en|es
|No me hables - Don't talk to me





***You shouldn't really use Google translater because it doesn't tell you the exact word and sometimes don't make any sense***
No me hables!!





and the other sentence i don't understand it, lo siento!





No te pagan ';know mind'; i dunno wt this is.
';No me hables';
No me hables.
1. No me hables





2. ';Ellos no te prestan atencion'; is pretty much the equivalent
Topic question: ';No me hables.'; - pronounced like '; no meh ahh-bleh-s';





the second is translated to ';Ellos no pagan usted sabe la mente.'; pronounced '; Eh-yo-z no pah-ga-n u-s-te-d sa-beh la men-te';
No me hables ( don't talk to me ) Ellos no te prestan atencion ( they don't pay you any mind ) OR Ellos no te hacen caso








Hope this helps
No me hables a mi- Dont talk to me


Ellos no pagan tu mente lo sabe- They dont pay u know mind
Well we got the top 5 answers on the board.





How do you say dont talk to me in spanish?





The survery says!





No me hables





Yo wont 200 bucks!





Join us next time on the spanish fued!
In the Spanish language, it actually depends more on the person you are talking to and wether or not formality is needed and wether or not you are being singular or plural. Because of these, there are a actually a few ways of saying ';Don't talk to me'; in the Spanish language. These ways are:





';No me hables'; = Tu (you singular) Informal command


';No me hable'; = Usted (you singular) Formal command


';No me habl茅is'; = Vosotros (you plural) Informal command


';No me hablen'; = Ustedes (you plural) Formal command





NOTE: ';No hablar conmigo'; literally translates to ';Speak not with me'; (';conmigo'; = ';with me';). Though both meanings are the same, ';No hablar conmigo'; is NOT the literal translation of ';Don't talk to me';.





';They don't pay you no mind'; = ';Ellos no le pagan mente';
No hablar conmigo
Dont talk to me in Spanish- no hablo para m铆


They dont pay you know mind in Spanish- Ellos no paga usted sabe la mente

No comments:

Post a Comment