Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to prepare my sister for STAR testing tomorrow? (She's in 5th grade!)?

My sister is willing to do some reviewing and preparation for the language arts STAR test tomorrow at her school. She is in 5th grade, so it must be incredibly simple to you all. Maybe suggest some techniques, ideas, or websites? She gets straight A's on her report card, but always gets nervous when it comes to big tests like these and wants to be fully ready for all the test questions.





She is excellent at math, but is worried about language arts and science. What should I do to help her?How to prepare my sister for STAR testing tomorrow? (She's in 5th grade!)?
I'm pretty sure her teachers have already gone over released test questions, haven't they? Or at least, gone over questions and the likes. When I was in 5th grade, they didn't teach us much about Science. At all. There was this Science lady who came in like every Tuesday or something in 4th grade, but generally, my knowledge of Science was about zero. I ended getting Proficient on the Science portion of it. I'm sure your sister will do fine. :) As for Language Arts, just have her study some vocab words like: Metaphor, Simile, etc., Types of Sentences, etc.
  • commericial loan
  • Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment