Friday, August 20, 2010

How could I spike my hair in the back? I have medium length hair thats to my shoulders.?

My fringe usually covers my left eye, and im trying to spike on half of my head, and my back.How could I spike my hair in the back? I have medium length hair thats to my shoulders.?
If you have layers in your hair it will be much easier to do, if u have no layers all u will really be able to do is flip the ends. Now unless u want the punk look where the spikes are really big u are going to need alot of hair spray and some gel. The best thing to do is put the gel in your hair before you dry it and blow dry your hair upside down to achieve some volume, once you are done that you can take a straight iron or a fat iron and curve your ends out so they flip up. The reason it is best to have layers is so there is more of a spike to it and different lenghts. Once you achieve the spike look you want spray the heck out of it lol that way it wont move or drop. So if your hair is all one length you will have problems spiking it because it will all be one length. If you dont want the flip, than just take your straight iron and go over your hair in pieces , one piece at a time. than spray it and move on to the next piece this will help with one length hair.How could I spike my hair in the back? I have medium length hair thats to my shoulders.?
i dont think that would be a good idea to spike your hair if its that long.
ewww pleasse dont do that

No comments:

Post a Comment