Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to wake up in the morning?

So, i admit 5 hours of sleep on school nights makes it hard to wake up... but i have a pretty whacked out schedule. I'm trying to start getting to bed earlier (right now my sleeping pattern in pretty much 1am-6am)





I have to leave the house at 6:30 to get to school (bus transfers, and extra curricular activities i go to before school)





But i'm always in such a rush, because when my alarm clock goes of; i just lie there and don't want to wake up... any suggestions on how to wake myself up? (aside from the obvious; going to bed earlier)How to wake up in the morning?
I record my self yelling all the different tasks or exciting things I have to do that day and then set it to go off as an alarm on my cell so I wake up pumped.How to wake up in the morning?
I would suggest having multiple alarms example your alarm clock plus your phone plus your tv set on a time with the volume up. The best thing to do is have the device far from your reach so you just don't hit snooze and roll back over. Have it where you have to get up and walk a few steps to shut it off and make sure its loud enough for you to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment