Friday, August 20, 2010

How long do you require a date to marinate in your awesomeness before allowing them to advance to second-base?

20 years.How long do you require a date to marinate in your awesomeness before allowing them to advance to second-base?
5 minutes if you think your that awesome. Hahaha this question is funnyHow long do you require a date to marinate in your awesomeness before allowing them to advance to second-base?
It's easier to count backwards.....that's why when stores have a sale and when I have a date it's for a limited time only.
At least 24 hours - jeez, what am I chopped liver?
If they are marinating in my awesomeness they are in my pants because that is where I marinate things and I consider my pants to be the stand-up double of the mating game.
If by ';marinate in your awesomeness'; you mean ';sit in the stink of your Irritable Bowel Syndrome';, 3 hours is usually long enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment