Friday, August 20, 2010

How to get from Warsaw to Krakow?

I am going to be in Poland this June and I would love to go to Auswitch! I would like to know what is the least amont of money and how to get there? Bus? train? Tram? How much how long? I am not good at this research please help! any websits?How to get from Warsaw to Krakow?
Travel from Warsow to Krakow takes about 5 h or EVEN more;/ you can't travel by tram between cities heheh I recommend you just take a train. The cheapest way. If you chose EIC train you can get to Krakow in 2.30 h :) but you can pay 110,00 PLN


You can also chose the cheapest way TLK train -and you pay less , ONLY 51 pln but there is a catch! The travel takes 5h :(


And my last suggestion is IR train - takes 2:50h and cost 40 PLN but i do not answer for quality and comfort. :)


About bus the travel takes 5h and you pay abou 50 PLN enjoy :PHow to get from Warsaw to Krakow?
By train.
I recommend going by train. I once rode a train from Tarnow which east of Krakow all the way up north to Leba, a little sea coast town. The ride was amazing!!
Trains are the best way to get from one city to another in Europe if you dont have a car! Thats how my dad and his friends used to travel!
poles are usually walk to krakow.





Why do Polish airplanes fly so low?


So the pilots can read the street signs.

No comments:

Post a Comment